Thursday, January 17, 2013
Wizzywig by Ed Piskor
4. How has internet culture changed since its beginnings portrayed in Wizzywig?
6. Is hacking a truly victimless crime? Is piracy? Is stealing or tampering with a huge corporation's material all that amoral?
7. Modern hacking groups like Anonymous shut down government and religious websites in protest to what they perceive to be heinous actions. What are your thoughts on cyber vigilantism?
8. Should the internet be regulated?
9. Kevin seems to keep falling into amoral ways of making money: pirating games, helping that pimp with the phone number, et cetera. However, he preaches living an honest life bartending and paying taxes. Is he conflicted? What's with this hypocrisy?